Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kick in the butt

Tonight as I lay in bed crying about my infertility, the ever growing desire to adopt and the lack of motivation I have had the past 2 weeks, my awesome husband reminded me how awesome I am. I don't know how lucky I got with this guy. 
I have been struggling with stress and lack of motivation the past few weeks. I really need a kick in the butt and that's just what he gave me. Not what I wanted to hear but he made a good point.  He said "If anyone can do this, babe it's you. You are strong enough to get through anything." Man tears were falling and I felt strength. 
He is right. I can do anything. I have to remember why I decide to go back to school and I have to think of what I can contribute to our birth community. Change people, I bring change. This is my season for the next few years and the more I accept it, the easier it's going to be. 
I need to let go of the things I can not control. I need to let people help me during this season and not put so much pressure and stress on myself. 
Here are a few quotes for all the ladies out there looking for some motivation. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment