Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Today Joseph started Kindergarten! Our miracle baby is growing up too fast. Kyle and I both dropped him off together and at first couldn't find his name on the door. Then Kyle noticed it said Garry Patton. Which is his name, but he goes by Joseph. We laughed and then headed into the room. While telling him bye, his sad little face just broke my heart. Needless to say when I picked him up, he was excited to see me and wrapped his little arms around my waist. Joseph said his teacher is really nice and he really likes her. The first day jitters are gone and he is ready for tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from this morning.




2 comments:

  1. Just looking at that makes me sad, there is no way I am going to be able to drop off Sidney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His little Face is priceless!!! No wonder you were crying all day mama! First day of school is the hardest!

    ReplyDelete