Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Year Change


So much has changed since August. Where do I even begin? 
Well Joseph is growing so fast. It seems like every time I turn around he is going through a growth spurt. Kyle is doing great at Toyota as always. Now as for myself, I am entering a big change. 
For the past 4 years, I have been a stay at home mom/photographer/caregiver. Well thats all about to change. Thats right, mom is going back to school!! I finally made the decision to just go for it. Better late than never right? Everything has kind of fallen into place time wise so that helps. There are a few things that still need to work out, but I'm sure we will figure them out before school starts in January. 

As far as what I am going to school for, this dreamer is going big. Pre medicine is my degree plan. In about 2 1/2 years I will be able to apply for medical school. Tech is offering a new program for family practice doctors that I am considering. If that is not the route I take, then I will be going into OBGYN. 
I am going to be going full time spring,summer & fall, so our lives will be a little hectic. My goal is to finish as quick as I can. I will be cutting around 2 or 3 years out, which is great but going to be hard. 

So wish me luck and keep us in your prayers. Its been 7 years since I have been in school. I am nervous and excited about my new adventure. I know people go back to school all the time and do great, so I know there is hope. 


Since this is our family blog, I dont want to over load it with stuff about school. So I made myself a google+ page for all my school info and rants. 





No comments:

Post a Comment